back again!!

jellybeans

hey all 3rd time on this diet when i started originally i was 16 stone went down to 10.
im just wondering im 10 stone 10 now and was wondering if you still lose alot no matter what weight you are? want to lose 2 stone how long will it take roughly? xx

Welcome back jellybeans. Not sure about losses, what were yours like before? I found, first time round, that my losses slowed down as I got closer to my target but others are different.

Good luck.

x

Not too sure about the losses; but considering the incredibly small amount of calories you'd be consuming I can't see that being at a lower weight would have an overwhelming impact on the rate of weight loss.

Good luck!!

Hannah

hey yeah went to chemist went doctors first time round which was alot cheaper!
i have given myself a target to lose all of it in 3 months fingers crossed!

Hi,
welcome back and best of luck for your restart. You did well losing your 6 stone so there should be little problem for you. Good luck.
Doirin

you have done well losing the weight and keeping it off. Can you go back on LT with so little left to lose. What is your height?

5 months wow!! i'm on week 4 now and have lost 16 lb so far. i've got 6 stone too lose ideally!! hope i can hang in there for 5 months it sounds like along time at the moment but i can't believe how fast the last 3 weeks have gone... fingers crossed. and good luck to you.

Congrats on losing and maintaining :) great to see people doing that (gives me hope, lol!)

And best of luck - you know exactly what needs doing so I'm sure you will succeed :)

Back