Back again

gemmybean

I can't believe that its been 4 weeks since i last posted thats crazy. It feels as though that was like ages ago.
Basically since i was last on here my fiancee and myself have finally decided to get married (after 7 years of being engaged) so its definitely about time. I've been wedding planning like a loon, and haven't really thought about weight loss (although when you think about it that should be one of the most important tasks). I have just been so stressed i think that my weight loss has actually gone in the opposite direction. But now things have kinda leveled out a little in regards to the wedding so i'm definitely ready to refocus on my weight loss.
I've also decided that i'm going to give up going to the slimming world weekly classes - i didn't find the meetings very helpful to be honest, and as an incredably shy person i absolutly hate having to speak up in class, so i started skipping the classes - but then paying £4.95 just to be weighed seemed a bit daft so i think i'm gonna try going it alone for a while and see how i go.:D

My current weight is 10.9, which is great. I've got my wedding dress, and although it fits fine at the mo i think if i could just lose a little bit more i would be 100% happy in it. So i think i'm going to aim for a stone off (my wedding is set for the 16th Oct):eek:

I started walking to work again (as of today) which takes about 40 minutes, and i have an exercise bike which i'm going to start making use of (for sure) also i would really like to start running on a regular basis (but we'll see i don't want to try and take on to much)

sorry hit the wrong key there. I prefer doing it alone and find this board better then class. That said a lot of people do better in class.Anyway we are here if you need us and congratulations. Good luck for the weight loss and the wedding plans.Its sooooooooo exciting. Just go for it and make sure you bl***y well enjoy every minute of it xxxDon't forget to post the pics of the day when it arrives.

First of all, congratulations! I'm going it alone this time as well but I'm sure it won't be an issue....just need to discipline myself!!

Sounds like you are off to a great start so keep up the momentum and you will be the picture of loveliness on your wedding day. Best of luck xx

Oh congratulations honey - thats lovely news :D

I also think that you sound super motivated so I am sure you will do well. Only thing is, just remeber that with all the extra walking & exercise, you may not loose weight but tone muscle which will effect your WI, so don't be disheartened. Think of the fabulous body you will have!!

Good luck!

Back