Back Again !

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by somerset_sarah, 23 April 2010 Social URL.

1. somerset_sarah

somerset_sarah Member

Diet:
    lipo trim
    Lost over 5 stone several years ago buy have put most back on as i didnt do maintenace. Every one sais i would not get back on fully well I did ..... 11lb first week and that was only 6 days !! now on day 8 and struggling but i am not going to give in ...... i need to do this :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Ahhh its much tougher 2nd time around isnt it!?

Good luck though chick, youve done it before so you know you can do it again :)

P.s .... maintainence really isnt easy is it! :( lol

4. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Hi Sarah! One advantage you have is that you know it works and you know you can do it. Best of luck .... try not to think of it as a struggle - you've made a great choice, try not to struggle with it, rather try to congratulate yourself and embrace it. You know how time flies - you'll soon be looking back and celebrating your achievement. xx

5. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for getting through the first week! As you know, that's a tough one ;-)

Restarting is much harder! But, you know that it works & in a few weeks you'll be on a roll! Good luck!

Hannah

6. somerset_sarah

somerset_sarah Member

Diet:
    lipo trim
    thanks for the repies guys, had a great dayy out today and not tempted to eat anything at all in fact i feel great x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.