Back Again!!!!

devilishandsweet

100% all the way!
Hi Guys,

I've been lurking for a few weeks and thought after fat-boy-slimmin's post about lurkers I should show myself again!

I started CD last year starting at 26 stone :sigh:I lost roughly 4.5 stone. Then I went on Holiday to Egypt in November and thought as it was nearly christmas I would not go back on CD until New Years. Well that never happened!:cry:

Now here I am now in the same predicament as last year! Worrying that I wont get in the plane seat and thinking that I'm going to look like a beach whale on the beach compared to all the other skinny mins!:eek:

So here I am and I've 8 weeks to go until I fly out to Mexico. I ideally want to lose about 3.5 stone before I go! I know that it is a optimistic goal but I'd like to get to near to it as possible!

I've seen how good awakenme and white tulip has been doing and have followed you quite alot as we are simliar start weights!

Also there are alot of other people on here that have done amazingly well and I hope that I can do half as good! xx

Welcome back hun and good to see you again, and i'm sure you'll do really well as have your holiday to aim for:)

Hi and welcome back.

I'm glad my thread convinced at least one person that it's better to get involved rather than sit back and just read. :D

You sound determined and I'm sure you will do well, especially with a good reason to stay focused. Good luck. :)

Wow long time no see!!

Well done on hopping on the CD wagon!

I got to goal around March time this year (all bar 12 pounds lol just couldnt get that bit off!) anyway im back to as some weight has crept on over holidays away!!

Im starting again tuesday..

Good for you nice to see you again the old gang lol x

hey hun,

i think this diet is so much easier when you having something to aim for, im getting married in 9 weeks and want to loose another 2 stone! im sure you'll do it no problem good luck

x

Hey! Yes it is long time no see! ;)

You are looking good though hun! Wishing you luck getting back to your goal again! xx

Wow long time no see!!

Well done on hopping on the CD wagon!

I got to goal around March time this year (all bar 12 pounds lol just couldnt get that bit off!) anyway im back to as some weight has crept on over holidays away!!

Im starting again tuesday..

Good for you nice to see you again the old gang lol x

Hi there, how are you :). I didn't want to read and run and I wanted to say welcome back and the best of luck. I'd say that loss is definitely possible by the time you go on your hols - have you started yet?

Hey!
Yes I have started, I started last wednesday, so I'm hoping for a big loss this week to get me close to that target! :)

Hi there, how are you :). I didn't want to read and run and I wanted to say welcome back and the best of luck. I'd say that loss is definitely possible by the time you go on your hols - have you started yet?

welcome back! just keep thinking of you walking down the beach in your swim gear, stay focussed and 100 % and your goal is definately achievable, your first loss will prob be a big one which will help you stay foccused. good luck on your journey....

Back