back again

jaxmummy

Silver Member
back again its been a while but my word i shouldnt have left. Thought i could do it on my own and couldnt so i think ive done every diet under under the sun and returned here. Going to start in the morning, gonna do a diary and im going to do this !!!! Just wanted to get that off my chest lol:p

I have been there hun lol just recently restarted, went back to class and trying to get back on plan 100%, good luck with it :)
xx

Me too hun, I've been away for a while doing various other diets for some silly reason! But I'm back now, restarting on Wednesday. Good luck hun, we can do this! xxx

Me too hun, I've been away for a while doing various other diets for some silly reason! But I'm back now, restarting on Wednesday. Good luck hun, we can do this! xxx

Good luck to you to Gemma x

same here i thought i could do it on my own tried all the quick fix diets wasted money on loads of different diet books couldn't stick to any of them as they were too strict or boring and got fed up feeling hungry all the time been on s/w since monday and haven't felt hungry once which i hope will keep me on track weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed :) good luck to u

Back