Back again....!

Size10wannabe

Well here I am again. Lost 6 stone 2 years ago with LL and using the support from this fantastic forum. Have fallen back into bad habits and not surprisingly have put it all back on. Going to try new WW system I think. Just worried weight loss will be much slower than under LL. Look forward to getting to know you all better

X

Hi, Just thought I would make a comment on your post.
Perhaps losing weight just a bit slower this time will help in your not putting it back on so quickly especially as you are that bit older now - altho' you don't say how old you are. I think any diet will work well according to how much effort is put into it. WW has always done it for me.
Anyway, all the best for your future endeavours...:)

Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss.

Thanks for all your lovely messages.. X

Hi there, I'm doing the WW diet too, if you've done it once, I'm sure you have the stamina in there to do it again! :)

Hello and welcome back hun!!

You did it last time.... so i have 100% faith in you that you can do it again if you put all of your heart and soul into it.... Good luck hun :) x

Size10wannabe said:
Well here I am again. Lost 6 stone 2 years ago with LL and using the support from this fantastic forum. Have fallen back into bad habits and not surprisingly have put it all back on. Going to try new WW system I think. Just worried weight loss will be much slower than under LL. Look forward to getting to know you all better

X

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

Back