Back to basics

Selkiesaurus

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

I believe I had an account here quite a while ago but unfortunately my weight has crept up to a point it's really getting me down. It's something I've struggled with pretty much my entire adult life and at this point it wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest I need to lose around 80lbs. I say that, but I'm a bit wary of stepping on the scales at this point as a) I might break them and b) It's been so long since I gave a stuff about my health that I'm not even sure I have a working pair any more.

At the moment I'm planning nothing more than to cut back on the junk and ensuring I'm getting my 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. I follow a vegan diet but am such a sucker for junk food and take away, and I do very little meaningful exercise. I'm hoping to change this over the next wee while and get back to basics for the sake of my own health and my husband whom I feel like I've led astray in terms of unhealthy habits.

Looking forward to starting a progress diary in the next couple of days.

Shame to see another decent forum seemingly fallen victim to social media.

There doesn't seem to be an easy way to contact admin from what I can see on my phone so hopefully one will see this request to have my account removed.

Back