back again!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nagooner, 31 August 2007.

1. nagooner

nagooner Active Member

hello all!!

i am back again!!! lost 2 stone last year with cambridge then gave up and its all back on !!!

so 2morrow i am starting again, just got to remember its only food and stop thinking about it 24/7, i realised when doing the cambridge that i eat out cause ia have nothing better to do, so got to think of things to keep me busy as am home with a two year old all day and yes he does keep me busy but now he is in the terrible twos i jump to food when having a bad day and that has got to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

so wish me luck please new Nina to follow!!!!!xxxxxxx:)
  2. saffron

saffron Well-Known Member

:wavey: Hello Nina, welcome back, you know this works hun so good luck with you weight loss journey and let us know how you are getting on with it
  3. haywat

haywat Well-Known Member

Hello Nina & good luck
  4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Good luck Nina, Monday is the start of a new life... Yes kids i know what you mean there ... :)
  5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Welcome back Nina, good luck with your journey, we'll be here for you so keep us posted on how you are getting on.

MsJMC likes this.
  6. jacsprat

jacsprat Well-Known Member

Hi Nina

I think I remember you from when I used to lurk here last year.

I'm also restarting tomorrow. Saturday seems like a strange day but I'm in the mood to get this done.

Good luck.