back again!

nico

I'm back again! with motivation this time. I'm sick if feeling horrible all the time about my weight:cry:. my confidence has completely gone even though I've just graduated and got a job, i don't feel i have achieved anything even though i know i have (if that makes any sense) and my emotions are all over the place and i think that the way i am is all down to my weight so i need to so something about it and soon :cross: i have 5 days worth of shakes so I'm going to start tomorrow and commit till Christmas as that seems like an achievable goal at the moment just need to make an appointment with my past cdc to get some more shakes, really hope i can do it this time :)

Good luck on your weightloss journey, im sure you will do great :D

thanks girls:D
i have not got around to starting yet :( (even though i had planned to start on saturday) however i'm going to start on Monday got a full day working with kids so it should keep my mind off food (i hope)

YO! Im in the exact same position! Starting tomorrow, leftover packs...lets do it!! Stop dicking about and finish what we started!!

X

Hope you get back too it Nicola i re-staretd 2 weeks ago and lost 6lbs my first week which really motivated me. I did this diet for 10 weeks Jan-Mar and lost 2 stone and hoping i can do it again. Weigh day tomorrow and from past experience i only lose 1-2 lbs my second week and it really knocks me back so dreading tomorrow but i know this diet really does work! Good Luck for next week.

definitely leannemarie28 thanks girls :D
i need to start prioritizing myself for a change, you know what its like should i shouldn't i, i could be using the money for Christmas but when i spend at least £20 a week on a Chinese & £? on rubbish its not really costing me that much as my lot would prefer me to cook than order a take away so here i go :clap:

are you starting today? good luck.I had loads of leftover packs and was re starting every day,the only way I got myself focussed was to ring my cdc and book an appointment.I actually asked her to start a group,which she has done,it runs until the 13th december which means there is no way I can pull out of the group as I asked her to start it!!!It has made me stick to the plan rather than just doing my own thing every day,and getting frustrated, as every day I started with good intentions then by 6pm was stuffing my face and wasting my packs. Good luck and keep thinking of the end result xx

I'm so glad others are like me... I've restarted over 5 times. Tried slimmi g world but it's all or nothing for me I'm afraid. Has anyone else found that they hate the shakes second time round? Yuk I'm literally holding my nose and necking them. I'm hoping the event will trigger some part of my brain to start linking eating with some kind of trauma. I'm on day one already having little sordid thoughts of bread.. It'll be worth it though...how long r u lot ss'ing for? I was planning a couple weeks! X

Back