Back again!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
Hi Guys,

after a wobbly few weeks i am back on track and thought i'd start a new diary. Im on day 4 and will weigh in on saturday morning. Im finding it all ok except for cooking for my kids. Now that me and hubby have seperated, Im the only one who can make a decent dinner (debateable). Im currently slow cooking tomato and chilli chicken and it smells devine! Other than that, i feel determined and excited about saturdays weigh-in.

I dont really have a goal weight in mind yet but I do have a date. I want to lose as much weight as possible by 26th October as I go on holiday to Disney, Florida that day. I have 6 months to lose up to 9 stones(ish). A tall order but as close as I can get will be brilliant.

Karen xxx

Hi Karen n lots of good luck! I'm sure u wil loose lots by then! Hope all goes well.. Look forward to hearing about ur w loss on satday !! X

Hi Karen, wishing you well on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Hey Karen
like you i have a lot to loose we are the same weight too which means we both got a task ahead of us. But we can do it i am on day 2 and am struggling but i got to do it. think i have been on here most of the day just to stop me from munching.
Good luck in you loss though xxx

Hello and welcome. I too have dithered a bit but have set my mind to it now................slimmer and happier is on its way. Good luck X

Back