back again

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi all i've been here before a few times then i went round a few other diets mainly because i was not thinking straight. cambridge messed my body up and i haven't been able to get and stay on any diet since. so I back to what I know works only this time i'm not going to class because i can't get because of work.
I know I can get the support I need from you guys. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Michelle,

I'm Bec and you sound justy like me! I've just returned also and know that this time WILL be my last! I've just joined the SW from home thread on here as i cannot make group either at the moment! I'm also doing a food diary on here to keep me on track! I know that SW is the only plan for me, aslong as i do actually follow it and not 'pretend' myself into thinking that i am! ;-)

Good luck and i look forward to seeing you around!x x

hi hun.
yeah i'm likely to do that to.
not had a good start today i can't even syn what i've had.
oh well new day tommorrow off work for 2 days i'm gonna get a plan ready for work.

I lost with SW about 16 years ago. I've gradually gained about 5 stone due to an underactive thyroid, but I'm going on holiday next year to a wedding with about 50 skinny, gorgeous 20 somethings, so now I need to lose 7 stone :) and I know I will do it!!

hi hun.
yeah i'm likely to do that to.
not had a good start today i can't even syn what i've had.
oh well new day tommorrow off work for 2 days i'm gonna get a plan ready for work.

Ask in the syn section of this forum hun! xx

Welcome back, nice to see you hear again.

So what have you eaten today, when you say you can't begin to syn what you've had is it because it's so much or you really can't syn it.

Write down what you've had, do you best to syn it & if it's more than 15 syns, which I suspect it is, just have your syns on a weekly basis this week & deduct what you've had from 105 & have the remaining syns until next WI.

You need to stay in control & IMO what helps is owning up to what you've had keeps me in control.

Back