Back.....Again!

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Hey ALl,

I joined minimins in JAnuary 2010 when I was 15 1/2 stone. I did very well losing 3 stone and have since then yo yo'd and now I have got even heavier! :-( I have gone up to 16 st 8lbs. But it's getting out of control and I have been feeling so unfit and so unhealthy, so here I am again, but this time I mean business!!

I am going to DisneyLand Paris in December so I would like to lose 2 1/2 stone for that to begin with.

Need to keep up the motivation this time around! By next summer I want to be a skinny minty not having to wear jeans and long tops all summer long!

Any motivation advice would be great fully appreciated! Xxx

Hi I have recently rejoined this site as well, so welcome and I am sure we can do it this time ;o)

Just wanted to say hiya. I have started sw today :) Lost count of how many times I have tried to lose weight., but, Im sure that this time we can do it. I'm virtually the same start weight as you, I go on hols 7 weeks tomorrow, so just hope for some sort of losses. Anyway. Wanted to wish you both ( well everybody really ) good luck, and hope to chat to you soon,have a good weekend x

Back