Back again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Piper, 17 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Piper

Piper Regular Member

Hiya All

I'm back - again! Used minimins briefly before. I did LL in 2005 and lost 4 stones, put back on 3. Did CD for a month or so and lost a stone. I went to a Paul McKenna seminar last autumn and have lost 15lbs since September eating what I want, when I want and I dont overeat anymore which is fabulous.

So, I decided to do CD for a while to lose some weight and I am really confident that I'll manage to maintain this time, purely because I have a totally different mindset than I did two years ago.

My husband is doing it with me this time also and we started on sole source today so wish us luck!

Start Weight: 14 stones 9lbs
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tiamaria

tiamaria Full Member

Good luck im sure you'll do fine.Same start weight as me,Im now on day 8 and so far so good!
  4. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    Hiya Lynne and Hubby and welcome back to the forum!

Glad to see you are in the right mindset this time and hopefully this will be the last time for you both too!

Good Luck with your loss!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.