Back again

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Hi, Been a couple of years but going back on this fab diet Monday 6th May. My first weigh in is on Saturday so lets see how much I can lose in the first week. I was successful on this diet before but didn't keep it off. Keep your fingers crossed for me :D

Hi Debbie, you know what's ahead of you and how great the results are so that's half the battle. Good luck for tomorrow and fingers crossed for you on saturday :)

Hi Debbie! Good luck for your first week, it'll fly by I'm sure! I started Saturday so my first weigh in is Saturday too, I'll be keeping my eyes put for your progress...

Good luck xxx

Thanks for the support, I do my lipotrim a bit different than most I think, I make hot drinks with it all day I use one heaped teaspoon of chocolate, one of vanilla, normal teaspoon of coffee and can make about 6 out of 2 pkts. I then have the last pkt as a shake about 7. I drink black coffee and loads of water throughout the day. This worked great for me last time so it should work again. My first weigh in on Saturday wont be brill as it will only be 5 days but weigh in 2 should be great :D Oh and thanks to everyone on this site it helped me so much last time and I know it will be great again this time.

Hi Debbie,
Your way of having your shakes sounds interesting! It's great that you have found a balance and have the right attitude. Like its already been said you know what's to come next and you know the results so goodluck and I hope your in Ketosis soon! X x x

Hey Debbie, good luck with it, I started Saturday but will have a friday weigh in, will look out for your results, and might try the many shakes idea one of the days :)

Hey Debbie,i started yesterday too!!!! i cant wait for monday to come,ill keep my eye out for your first weigh in! this site is amazballs haha,love coming on for a good nelly at all the results and boosts! xxx

Back