Back again!

That sounds really scary and important! I don't know what it even means that's how important and scary it is lol but good luck hope it goes well x

Very scary and very important. If we can start the initiatives we want to with govt support, it will make a huge difference to the economy as enable us to help people to get funding for starting their own businesses and support them with the skills they need to succeed. No pressure then ;) We need to get the economy going again :)

Wow you do have a very important job. Good luck Hun , I bet you will do fantastic , let us know how it goes x

Thanks, my printer has been working overtime this afternoon. Fingers crossed x x x

My fingers and toes are crossed. Good luck!

Day 5

Im doing good so far, day 7 seems so far away hurry up Wednesday. I'm loving the choc shakes , just wish we could have more of them
x

Well done Emma! Wednesday is tomorrow now.
Meeting went great with Vince C lastnight although we were running about parliament like mad things as there was a venue change but we did it :)

Well done Kay bet your glad that's done, scary stuff meeting ministers. Glad it went well xx

On another good note I tried On My size 12 shorts I bought for holiday and they are quite loose so must of lost something this week. Can't wait for weigh in x

that's fantastic about your size 12's :) i', dying to see how you get on tomorrow, bet it'll be great ;)

Thanks cath I can't wait either. How you getting on? Are you looking forward to your refeed x

I'm getting on alright with lipotrim but overall i'm feeling a bit crap, i think i've a kidney infection and can't get to the doctor til friday morning, its a nuicense, the back pain won't go at all and i'm totally exhausted.

I'm nervous about the refeed but as prepared as i can be. I don't like meat or fish so emailed lipotrim as the vegetarian option is quorn but it tastes like meat so i don't really like it. They said i can have 2 eggs boiled, scrambled or poached instead of meat and fish so i'm really looking forward to that. I'm working monday and won't be home til 9.45pm so having it then as i won't have time to eat it properly at work. I'm so worried i'll over eat so want plenty of time to eat slowly.

I'm working long days the next few days so might only get on here on my phone but i'll be keeping an eye out for your weigh in :)

Oh no, sorry your feeling so poorly, hope you feel better soon. I think you will do brilliant with your refeed as you have done so well on lipotrim and you seem really organized and have planned it all. Eggs is a good option you can make quite a few meals with eggs.

im down to 10st 7lb which means ive lost 8lb this week. I'm over the moon with that, I lost the weight I put on and a bit more xx

Oh my god Emma!!!!!! that's fantastic, you must be over the moon. That definitely made your week worthwhile, it was worth the struggle. Well done :happy096::happy096:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Emma, that's fab news :) :) x x x

Thanks girls I'm going to do one more week and maybe refeed as I'm on my goal weight now x

Back