Back again

lozzer58

Well here I am back again , I have 42 lbs to lose and at the moment I am on day 2. Feeling a bit rubbish today I must admit, a bit wobbly but I know from previous attempts that will get better. I am feeling positive and looking forward to being slim again by Christmas !!!! Good luck to any new starters this week

Good luck to you - I find planning ahead really helps in being successful

Good luck!!

I started on Sunday and just taking each day as it comes. I really space my meal packs out and try to start as late as possible, like having my first one around 10/11am then having my last one as a hot drink at 9.30/10pm before bed with my milk allowance and hot water-I find it fills me up before bed so I'm not hungry through the night.

Good luck and you'll find lots of little ways to make this diet work and adapt for you!!
Xx

Welcome back! I'm also back - with 15 lb to lose this time though rather than the 130lb I had to lose the last time! So far so good - but then I only started today...

Hi lozzer! I'm back too. Just done day three. Good luck to you! I'm with you on looking forward to being slim again for Christmas. We can do this!

Good luck! I'm also back! Put back on nearly all the 60lbs I lost last year! At least 140lbs to lose but first target is 100lbs on s&s!

Ive no doubt you will get to your target by Xmas! Have you joined the Xmas challenge?

Good luck all I'm back too after a couple if years, had a baby so back to shift some weight!
Day 8 for me and its going swell :) x

Thank you for all your good luck wishes. ( I remember you spanglymum from my last time ) lost 8 lbs this week so I am very happy looking forward to week 2 good luck everyone x

8lb is a great start! :)

Lozzer - just realised your stats are quite similar to mine - I'm about 14 stone and 5'7". First weigh in is tomorrow morning - really hope I can match your amazing 8lb loss!

Yes our stats are very similar . Got down to 10st 10lb with lighter life about 18 months ago mainly for my daughters wedding ( wore my first EVER size 12 dress ) could kick myself for putting it all back on, but that's what happens when you lose weight for a certain event you lose the motivation after its gone. This time it's for me . Size 12 seems a long way off x

Back