Back again

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Dan8317, 27 February 2014.

1. Dan8317

Dan8317 Well-Known Member

Hey all
    Well I been doing sw since Jan and have come to the conclusion it just isn't for me. Ever since starting I've had problems with my ibs and I just don't think it fits in with my lifestyle.

Have been back on ww since Monday and back to group tonight. Am loving it so far. As a working mum of 3 it fits in much better with family life and I've found eating out so much easier

Just wanted to say hello, good luck all
    Dan x
  2. honeybee40

honeybee40 Well-Known Member

Hi I've been doing saw since November,and although I've lost 17lbs,my IBS has been awful and I cant cope with it anymore so I'm thinking of heading back over to ww. Do you use all your weeklies? X
  3. raquel

raquel pink lady

Hello and best of luck
  4. bugsbunny2000

bugsbunny2000 Proud to be a LOSER :)

I love how easily WW fits in with normal day to day life - especially with a hectic schedule! It's all about forward planning! failing to prepare is preparing to fail as they say :) good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  5. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

good luck :)
  6. 03holsx

03holsx Well-Known Member

Hello!!! Im just coming back to ww I got to target a few years back but put it back on and tried sw, it made my ibs bad too and ww is so more convenient, good luck :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using mobile app