1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Back again

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Dan8317, 27 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Dan8317

Dan8317 Well-Known Member

Hey all
    Well I been doing sw since Jan and have come to the conclusion it just isn't for me. Ever since starting I've had problems with my ibs and I just don't think it fits in with my lifestyle.

Have been back on ww since Monday and back to group tonight. Am loving it so far. As a working mum of 3 it fits in much better with family life and I've found eating out so much easier

Just wanted to say hello, good luck all
    Dan x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. honeybee40

honeybee40 Well-Known Member

Hi I've been doing saw since November,and although I've lost 17lbs,my IBS has been awful and I cant cope with it anymore so I'm thinking of heading back over to ww. Do you use all your weeklies? X

4. raquel

raquel pink lady

Hello and best of luck

5. bugsbunny2000

bugsbunny2000 Proud to be a LOSER :)

I love how easily WW fits in with normal day to day life - especially with a hectic schedule! It's all about forward planning! failing to prepare is preparing to fail as they say :) good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

good luck :)

7. 03holsx

03holsx Well-Known Member

Hello!!! Im just coming back to ww I got to target a few years back but put it back on and tried sw, it made my ibs bad too and ww is so more convenient, good luck :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app