Back again!

Rachel7896

Hi everyone!

I started SW a few years ago and stuck to plan really well, I lost 2 stone and was only 4lbs off my target weight....and then the inevitable happened where I started a new relationship, got comfortable, put on weight and then got engaged so I need to do something about it!

Our wedding isn't until August 2016 so i've given myself plenty of time to lose weight sensibly without having to deny myself completely - most of my social activities revolve around drinking and eating! I've also joined a gym for the first time in about 7 years!

I'm not going to group, because i can't really afford it and it's difficult to find time with the shifts i work. I didnt go to group before so i'm hoping i can still stick to plan using Minimins and updating my food diary on here. I've bought the book online so should be up to date with syns!

Here goes! :) x

Tuesday 3rd March

Breakfast - Banana with 0% Fat Vanilla Yoghurt

Lunch - Left over tea from last night (new potatoes, peppers, onions, garden peas all fried in fry light with paprika and chilli powder) with a poached egg on top!

Tea - Chicken Provencal (Chicken, baked beans, cannolini beans, chopped tomoatoes, peppers and onions slow cooked with basil and paprika) served with 3syn mash potato, broccolli and carrots.

HEa - 4 x Dairylea Light Triangles

HEb - Might have some wholemeal bread with lunch if i'm hungry!

Back