Back again!

Delli

Talks too much
Am returning to CD again! I need to do something about my weight, it is making me so unhappy and ive noticed that ive slipped back into the old habit of binging to make myself feel better about being so overweight, which obviously doesnt help the problem! So have finally managed to have a rational thought and have returned to CD to get this final bit of weight shifted. i know i can do it, im determined to do it and i hope that with my mini friends support, i will do it! :D

Come on girlie, you can get this last bit shifted and look even more stunning than you already do for your graduation!

Gxx

Oh yes, my favourite Mikeism, eyes down on the prize... and don't look up until you get there!

Gx

It's only natural at times to feel like that.
I also think I have a problem where things like take-away and meals out etc, were more like treats when I was younger so it used to be a big deal and I'd get excited about it, therefore I still get excited about them now, therefore eat loads!!
It really is a vicious cycle, but the first thing to achievement is understanding why we do these things :)

You can do it xxx

thanks everyone, feel free to pop into my diary and kick my ass as necessary! am telling everyone i know that im back on this diet, so that everyone will be telling me off if i fail. i hate disappointing people, so this should be a warped way of keeping myself motivated!

Well in that case, don't let me down I will be so disappointed! ;):D

Will it help if i call you fatty fatty?

Oli says good luck, i say GET IT GOING B*TCH! xxx

Back