back again....

hunca

Silver Member
hi,I've been absent for too long but now I'm back. Been a rough few months, OH was diagnosed with cancer & started treatment straight away so my time has been spent back & forwards to the hosp 50 miles away while looking after the kids & working 2 nightshifts a week. Needless to say SW hasn't been in my mind or my mouth!!
OH back home now for time being so I feel settled to begin SW today so I'll def be on here morning noon & night for support & inspiration. Sorry to go on.

Sorry lifes been so rough on you. Don't beat yourself up about SW your husband has to take precedence, and you have managed wonderfully with all the stress, let things settle and you can start again.

Thanks Judimac. I feel better already having just re started SW this morning !!! So much of this is just positive thinking. Went for a long walk with the dog this morning as kids are away to my sisters for a few days, came home washed the windows & cut the grass. Taking one day at a time. OH has hosp on Fri am to see if the treatment is working so fingers & toes crossed it's good news.

Well done on finding the strength to get back to SW - your life must be very hetic and stressful right now so taking that first step even to consider SW is something to be proud of. Fingers crossed for good news on Friday.

Hiya :)

Just thought I would post and say, sorry you have been through such a rough time. Hopefully things are settling down for you now.

Oh and welcome back :) xx

Hi Honey, hope all goes well on Friday and you get back on track with SW, remember one day at a time,
Love to you all

Hi Hunca, just to send you some hugs, sounds like you and your family have had a very difficult few months. Hopefully it will be nice to feel in control of something - good luck back with SW :D

:grouphugg:

Big hugs as it seems like you have had a rough time lately.

Being back on SW will be good for you as it will give you something else to focus on.

Good luck and welcome back

x

Back