BACK....AND COMMITTED....

DavidCatterall

Hi guys

You may remember me from a few weeks ago

I decided that the time wasnt right for to emotionally commit to Lipotrim diet.

I started again 10 days ago and i lost 8lbs in my first week.

Tonight i relapsed and had a ham sandwhich on brown bread with now butter. Because of that i have not had my final shake for the day.

I have a LOOOOOOOOONG weekend in work so i feel that eating the sandwich will tide me over the weekend and i wont want to eat when i come home from work. (it happened last time)

Im working hard to stick to it and with my new positive attitude im hoping i can think myself thin. hehe

I decided i needed the support again xx

Now then Dave, you better ........Good luck mi old scally:)

And stop eating those magically appearing sandwiches:rotflmao:

Dave dont get in the habit of missing your shakes it will not benefit your weight losses........Must say you sound more positive this time around, dont let yourself down fella you go for it

i wont get in the habit dnt worry but seen as i ate a sandwich i thought it might be best for me to miss on out seen as ive had enough calories for the day

I know what ya saying, but its not so much the calories but all the very important nutrients thats in the drinks, never mind new day tomorrow

Lol you and your ham sandwiches!!!! Hahaha welcome back Dave! xxx

Aww,ham sarnies.....me mouths watering! keep at the shakes Dave,you'll do grand,keep positive x

Step away from those sandwiches..........lol.
Nice to see you back, dont forget the good old water too, and as already said dont miss out on your drinks as they contain all the nutrients your body needs in a day. So if you miss one your body will not be getting its daily dose.

Day Two

I just had my first shake on my second day and am feeling the need for food right now. Reading all the different threads is keeping me going. Thanks to all of you. :)

I just had my first shake on my second day and am feeling the need for food right now. Reading all the different threads is keeping me going. Thanks to all of you. :)

Dont forget the arcade too that kept me away from temptation...though it can become quite addictive

welcome back ................ should change your user name to ham sandwich !!!!!

the arcade at the top of the page ..lots of games . but don't knock me off scrabble champion or i will confiscate the ham sandwich !!!!

Welcome back Dave, best f luck to you, you can do it. But man, what is it with those bloody ham sannys!! Do you live with someone? Tell them to stop buyng ham!! Good luck!

Lol dave you have got a reputation! x

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE THE SANDWICH MAN??????/ I think he has succumb to the ham. not seen any bloggs since.Come back Dave we are missing you????

Back