Back and totally gonna do it!!

teetiefunk

Gold Member
Hello everyone!!

I dont a stint on JUDDd last year and loved it but life got in the way and I gave up...I am really desperate now. Since this time last year ive put on 2 stone and a bit! Ive got a holiday in june coming up and id love not to feel like a beached whale. Id be happy losing 2 stone but ideally more by then. Tomorrow is my first down day and I guess today was an up day. I am gonna try and keep friday and sunday as up days but will do that from next week. Wish me luck and please help me stick to this!!

laura

I hope I lose 18lbs in 3 weeks too!!! You have done well. I would love to be 11 stone again xx

just noticed you are roughly the same stats as me when you started and same goal weight!! woohoo how do you feel?

I hope I lose 18lbs in 3 weeks too!!! You have done well. I would love to be 11 stone again xx

just noticed you are roughly the same stats as me when you started and same goal weight!! woohoo how do you feel?

Thanks :) I feel great but I still think I'm fat when I look in the mirror. ( i'm having a fat day today) I need to tone up really but I've got a shoulder injury which makes it hard to do any serious exercise. Also losing 18lb in 3 weeks was weird. I don't think my brain' s caught up yet :) I did SW l before and it was 1lb a week grind. This plan as been much faster for me and less boring. I got fed up of eating quorn lasagne with fake cheese sauce lol :)

Still though...way to go!! I know what you mean about toning up. I want to lose a bit first then maybe I will get my motivation back for exercising. I feel sooooo un motivated its unrreal. I dont want to go anywhere or do anything just stay at home! Need to do this and get the old me back. Hopefully I will have a big loss in my first week to spur me on x

I hope so Im gonna try my best anyway!!

yay for the first time in months I actually feel motivated and that I can actually do it! Have you got a diary welshmamma? mines is Lauras juddd diary

Im doing well so far today!! feel soooo motivated!

Good Luck, you can do it!

Back