• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Back back back again!

princess-of-power

VLCDing...again!
Long time no see! I’m an old hand at VLCDs and minimins and I’m back again for a good ol go at shrinking down.

I’ve done VLCDs 5 major times in my life - 2007 - lost 4 stone in 4 weeks (size 16 to 12)
2008 - lost 1.5 stone for my wedding (Size 14 - 12)
2010 - lost 3 stone to try to conceive my child (size 16 - 14)
2011 - lost 3 stone (size 18-14)
2015 - lost 2 stone (size 20-16)

The closest I got to my goal weight was the first time. I got 7lbs away from it.
However bereavement, postnatal depression, anxiety and lots of excuses means the past 4.5 years I’ve just been staying the same. I no longer weigh myself. My dress size has fluctuated between an 18-20.

I’m now mentally prepared to do it to completion this time ie: get down to a 12-14 and MAINTAIN it. I’ve done a lot of work on my mental health and feel ready and raring to do it.

I’m on day 8 and feeling great so far!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

zippygeorgeandben

Hey Power!

How are you getting on? I am technically on week three of my diet from tomorrow, but I started on cambridge and tomorrow I am changing to exante.

I feel like I am stalking you...

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
Found you! LOL. I wanted to comment on your photos but you didn't add them here but I can definitely see a difference!