Back doing ww again

Teeyore

hi just rejoined ww gonna b a thrusday wi.

im 32 and a mum of three, i live in scotland and dont have any real 'friends' as such in the real world for motivation, im 12.7 and want to get to 9.7

looking for buddies as motivation with me always vanishes fast (ive been at this 3years now and only lost a stone recently through cambridge which i wouldve continued with but it made my mouth swell so i had t stop)

so say hi and add me if your on a similar journey or whatever would luv to hear from folk x

Hiya im doin ww too,bn doin it since nov & lost 21lbs so far,stayd th same ths morn tho 4 th 3rd wk,gutted!!!
Joind minimins 4 sum recipe ideas.
Good luck wif ur diet.x

hi Teeyore guess i need that support too:(...also a mom of 3, kept my shape for some years but really don't know how i put on lately:(.....

Hi Teeyore welcome to minimins loads of help and advice on here are you going to class or doing it yourself lol x

Hi Teeyore,

I am a mum of two and I start WW this Thursday...I have about 8 stones 7 pounds to lose! Just wanted to say 'hi' ... I too need some 'friends' for motivation and I find making sure that I go to meetings every week and stay is the best way for me. Good luck in your weight loss journey. A x :)

Back