Here I go again!!!! Back to WW!!

Blonn-de

After rejoining SW 2 weeks ago, I stayed the same the first week and was too embarressed to go last week as I dont feel Im losing anything on the programme. :sigh:I find it quite restrictive even though you dont have to point many foods. I originally lost almost 2 stone with ww a few years back and half a stone this time last year and felt great. With 4 weeks to my birthday today and a couple more till Xmas, I feel its time to go back and do things properly with WW in time for the festivities. How is everyone finding WW? Any tips on how to make your propoints last? Usually I find it hard to make the points stretch and end up eating a lot of crap and then havin a very tiny dinner!! Any help appreciated, I need all the motivation I can get!! :)

Thanks everyone! Heres to a good weight loss for Xmas!! :p

After rejoining SW 2 weeks ago, I stayed the same the first week and was too embarressed to go last week as I dont feel Im losing anything on the programme. :sigh:I find it quite restrictive even though you dont have to point many foods. I originally lost almost 2 stone with ww a few years back and half a stone this time last year and felt great. With 4 weeks to my birthday today and a couple more till Xmas, I feel its time to go back and do things properly with WW in time for the festivities. How is everyone finding WW? Any tips on how to make your propoints last? Usually I find it hard to make the points stretch and end up eating a lot of crap and then havin a very tiny dinner!! Any help appreciated, I need all the motivation I can get!! :)

Thanks everyone! Heres to a good weight loss for Xmas!! :p

Welcome and Good Luck :) I have a Diary if you would like to Subscribe? Might give you some ideas of how to strrrrreeettttccccchhhhh your pp, I'm the Queen of doing that! Are u going to go to Meetings or do it alone? Will u start a diary on here? X

Oh defo! Id love to subscribe! :) I'm doing ww on and off since 2008 but always go back to it!! funny isnt it?! How you getting on? Are you maintaining? U look super!!! :) How much have you lost??

Oh defo! Id love to subscribe! :) I'm doing ww on and off since 2008 but always go back to it!! funny isnt it?! How you getting on? Are you maintaining? U look super!!! :) How much have you lost??

I'll see u over there ;-) I have lost 24lbs in total :) Been Maintaining for 5Wks now :) x PS-Im a total WW Convert, would never do anything else now! X

I would definitely say plan your meals!
I write down all my lunches and dinners for the week, go shopping and buy the stuff (lists save u money too!) i track my day in the morning so I know how many points I have left for snacks. Then I plan my snacks and eat one at 10.30am and one at 2.30 or if I can do without that one I'll have it in the evening. I try to save some for the evening even if it's just 1pp for a hot chocolate!!

I also make sure my meals include free foods so with my breakfast I'll throw berries on my porridge, add extra veg to a soup, chuck fruit in a yogurt and have veg or salad with my main meal.

Good luck, I would definitely say a routine helps me especially if u find yourself having too many snacks! X

well joined back to ww today after being at sw last week and I was shocked that I was 3 pounds lighter at ww!! I was 10.10 at sw last week and 10.7 and half at ww! hard to believe. so im back tracking since yesterday and finding it much easier and not having to have a third with every meal is great and I can eat what I want!!! Going out for a meal tonight but going to use my weeklys and track track track!!! :)

I've also joined back today. Tried sw too and only lost a couple of pound over 3 weeks so didn't like it.
How do you subscribe to threads? I'd love some lunch ideas to take to work. Xx

I've also joined back today. Tried sw too and only lost a couple of pound over 3 weeks so didn't like it.
How do you subscribe to threads? I'd love some lunch ideas to take to work. Xx

if u comment on a thread uv subscribed.... or theres a button in top right corner which gives u the optipn to subscribe

Welcome back Hun! I'm back on ww this week too! Seems there's a few of us :p
I've also just started a diary on Sunday if you would like a peek! I take pictures of most of my main meals too so I can look back on them for ideas :)!

I always point my dinner in the morning so I no how many snacks I can have throughout the day and still have a good dinner :)! Good luck with your first week back Hun! What day do you weigh? Xx

well joined back to ww today after being at sw last week and I was shocked that I was 3 pounds lighter at ww!! I was 10.10 at sw last week and 10.7 and half at ww! hard to believe. so im back tracking since yesterday and finding it much easier and not having to have a third with every meal is great and I can eat what I want!!! Going out for a meal tonight but going to use my weeklys and track track track!!! :)

Yey for WW Scales! How are you getting on so far? X

Finding it great!!! Its good to be back! Ive missed it!!! I feel my stomach is starting to flatten!!! went out for dinner and was very good. No dessert! Have another 2 meals at weekend!! Ive pointed everything since Monday, I gave myself a head start. My new WI in day is now Tuesday. Ive also started walking the dog again and shes only delighted!! 7 weeks to xmas lads!!! not long at all!!!! Im just focusing on being a bit smaller as last year I got down to a size 8 and Ive loads of lovely clothes I want to wear again!!! :)

Finding it great!!! Its good to be back! Ive missed it!!! I feel my stomach is starting to flatten!!! went out for dinner and was very good. No dessert! Have another 2 meals at weekend!! Ive pointed everything since Monday, I gave myself a head start. My new WI in day is now Tuesday. Ive also started walking the dog again and shes only delighted!! 7 weeks to xmas lads!!! not long at all!!!! Im just focusing on being a bit smaller as last year I got down to a size 8 and Ive loads of lovely clothes I want to wear again!!! :)

wheyyyy another tuesday weigher :)
u sound like ur very focused well done hun x

Yey for the Size 8 Crew! I bet you can't wait to get in them ;-) Its good to hear you're doing so well, it just goes to show that you can have a life and do WW! Where are u going for your Meals at the Weekend? X

Well Monday again! busy weekend! all dinners were fab! had a bit of a pig out night on sat lots of wine had over the weekend also :( I used up all my weeklys on sat, went over a bit yday as well :( Determined thou, 6 weeks to xmas girls!!!! Im working late Mon to Wed 12 hour days! so i have my lunch and dinner in with me.. im going to fit in a 25 min walk on my break as well. WI tomorrow, bit nervous but I have to go!!! Going to stay for my meeting this week also and do that right up to xmas as it keeps me motivated :) Hows everyones week going?? xx

Good luck tomorrow.
Yummy on the wine, I missed it this weekend. First weigh in tomorrow so I've been extra good.
Hope the scales are good to us both x

I always find when I dont drink it I lose way more. Just been a few things on the last couple of weeks! Its so nice thou!! Ye my first way in tomorrow as well, went last week for the first time in months. Let me know how u get on!! I dont feel any different really but hopefully the scales will tell me tomorrow!! :) I'm so hungry today thou and I had my porriadge for brekkie... starvin.. lunch cant come quick enuf!!!! :)

I will do, 10am weigh in :0)

I'm just eating my soup and bagel for lunch.

Discovered a low breakfast this morning. Banana sandwich 2pp, I use ww bread. Well impressed.

I'm back after stopping for my all inclusive holiday in May. Never got back in to the swing of things x

Back