back for another go

Hey all

Through Cambridge I got to a weight I was comfortable with and maintained it through exercise and healthier eating.

Unfortunately i had an injury to my hamstring which in turn knocked my posture out sparking off some serious problems with a spinal complaint that I was born with.

I was struggling to walk even a few yards up the street.. back came the emotional eater in me, fed up with being in constant pain and hardly sleeping i have been consuming way too many calories for someone who hardly moved.

Back pain and carrying extra weight is not a good combination, so here i am again starting with probably just a week of SS and then SS+ for a little while.

Looking forward to being part of minimins forum and the support that it brings xx

Hi and welcome back - I've also done CD in the past and now I've been back since 7th November. I got off to a good start and then since Christmas I've messed about. Went to see my Consultant on Friday having gained a pound and since then I've seriously stuck to the plan.

I'm on the 810 but have struggled with making the right choices in food. Last night was tough as my youngest son had a friend over to stay and they ate pizza, my husband stuffed his face with curry & rice and I had chicken and salad leaves. I just kept drinking my water and today I feel good - in fact I've only just eaten my breakfast because I wasn't hungry.

Wishing you all the best
xx

Back