Back for good!!

sarah5

I am back with bags of enthusiasm and going to lose it FOR GOOD this time. This time I am doing the 790 plan and am going to shift this 4 stone forever :eek:

It's day 1 and I'm feeling really really positive. I have had very few carbs and eaten lightly for the past 4 days or so, I now have my packs, I have my meals planned out (lots of salads hehe), some exercise routines planned and am feeling very good about myself for once.

Hope to speak to you all soon!!

S x

Hi sara5, can i join your group,
hopefully your enthusiasm will rub off on me.
I am playing at 790 this week - done a couple of weeks well but had a bbq then a leavin party and a birthday this week and just went wild.
anyway am seeing my cdc tomorrow and sure she will fill me with enthusiasm

Ticker done :D

Thanks for your lovely welcome Chitty!

Hi Peachy, of course you can join.. although you have done SO well already I am very impressed WELL DONE you can do it!

Lovely to be back and in control again :) x

Welcome back! you sound so positive, well done! When i'm struggling i'm going to come and find you :) Have a great first day, hope you are around later this evening x

wlcome back...and good luck.

Nice to see you Sarah!

Good luck with shifting your four stone!

Love Mini xxx

medium-smiley-074.gif

Thanks for all your WONDERFUL replies :D It's 5.30 and so far I've managed on 1.5 packs, a cup of bouillon and am going to have a light salad with chicken later (ooooh am I allowed to mention food here.. I know most are probably ss-ing so might not appreciate it?).

Feeeeling good hahaahhahahaha!! x

Welcome back, it is great to hear you sounding so positive too.

Good luck

Georgie
x

Hello, you do sound really positive, Im sure you will do fab on the 790 plan and that 4 stone will be gone in no time at all.

Back