Back for the final time :/

hazebabes

Hey I'm back again for the final time I hope...
I have had a horrible year and losing weight was not the top of my list
i had my baby girl in hospital with a bug that was attacking all her white blood cells, then finally when we aventually got her out off hospital the month of may was the hardest of my life...
my step dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer :::( so I comfort ate a lot.
on June the 11th my step dad passed away, (think all the tears I cried I should be a size 0) my little girl is only 9months and she will never know what a great man he was,,, he was my favourite man in my life and I miss him loads,
so I'm going to do this as he was my support and I know he will be proud,
i joined a local group this time instead off doing it from home,
my first week I lost 2 1/2 lb
my second only 1/2lb but as my step dad would say a loss is a great loss better than a gain, :)

So this week I'm hoping for at least 2lb, I have been doing red and green days but my group teacher suggested I should try the extra easy,,,but I don't think it looks extra easy I think it's confusing,
any help would be much appreciated

Thanks for listening
hazel :)

Good luck to you. I'm sure your step dad would be really proud that you are soldiering on despite a terrible year. I hope thing start getting more positive for you!

I'm doing EE, as far as I interpret it, you can eat as many superfree foods as you want (most fresh fruit & veg) but always aim to make sure your meals consist of at least 1/3 superfree. Eat any meat as long as all fat is trimmed off and make sure you have your healthy extras (generally a dairy option and bread/wheat/oil). There's lots of guides in the sticky threads in this forum which helped me get my head around it.

Back