Back for the last time? 810 results? anyone?

Cartwoman

Hi all, a while ago I was on cd and lost about 4 stone, however I had to go off cd due to bowel problems and piled back a stone. Now I'm back to get rid of the final 4 stone. I'm feeling good and motivated. I already survived day one and my new councilor is amazing :) I did decided that due to my problems with my intestines I will stick to 810 (on advice of my cdc) and although I really wanted to do ss, I actually think that this will help me more in the end :) Anyone who can tell me how their results were on 810?

Hey :)

I moved up to 810 after the first week as I excercise a few times a week and found i didnt have the energy to do my classes whilst on SS+

I seem to be doing around 2lbs every week, although i have noticed an inch loss thing happening too which is motivational.

Good luck with your CD journey x

Debs x

Hiya hunni - welcome back - I think we were on CD at about the same time... unfortunately I fell off the wagon and have struggled to get back on for the last few months

Today is Day 1 for me and bless my CDC, she is full of support and motivation for me - I can't let her down

I am doing SS so cannot comment on the losses on 810, but it works for you hunni then you go for it

Take care and keep posting

T
xx

I'm going up to 810 after 2 weeks on SS+ but still trying to lose weight. I don't mind losing the weight more slowly, but I was finding it too difficult to eat nothing.

I know you can do SS+ with a meal, so I am starting with the three shakes and a meal for a week, then adding food gradually. I guess I am going to be somewhere between the two.

Having lost 6lb the first week and 4lb the second week, I'll let you know what happens now I'm eating food.

I'm finding that having got used to just the shakes, it's helping my spirits and motivation a lot to have a meal, albeit a limited protein one. It's so nice to actually eat again!

If I lose weight on 810 then I might stay on it for a while.

Good luck

x

Back