Back for the last time!

LouMo

Hi all I'm back for the last time. It's so funny when I think about it I've been trying to diet since New Year and I'm still stuck in a rut! I've been from Herbalife to Cambridge and absolutely torturing myself only to end up weighing more all because I'm so bloody impatient! I lost 3 stone with WW 4 years ago and now put on 3 more or less in a year. I know its a lifestyle change and it works. None of my clothes fit. I can't and I won't buy bigger sizes because I don't want to be this size. I'm thinking of doing a 2 stone challenge off for Christmas. I might even start a diary to help motivate me but I feel I might bore people :( I've got the will power deep within me somewhere. Soooo today's start weight is 13st6.5lbs. I hate even saying it but hop Ill be embarrassed into not making a fool of myself again when someone asks "how's your diet?" For me to say I've failed again. I don't want them to ask me I want them to say how fab I'm looking. Anyway I've rabbled on. I hope there is plenty of motivation on here as it can sometimes be quiet. X

I'm here swetie and I'm pleased that you're back xx I want to do 2 stone too and I'd love it to be off for Xmas. I'd feel so fabby! We all fall off (I only got back on yesterday) but it's the getting on and head in the right place and support from each other that we need - you can do it xxx. I hope it picks up a bit on here too as when there's not much going on it is hard to keep checking messages and so hard to stay on track. e need to make it 'the place to be' :)

Hi hules! I'm happy to be back and have some control again. I feel my head is there now I agree it defo has to be. We should do a 2 stone challenge for sure! I would be comfortable with that loss. I hope it picks up in here I have been guilty of being too busy to post myself x

Back