Back from Donegal-No alcohol consumed!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thistime08, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Hey guys, been off air for a few days, trying to catch up now!! Well got through the dreaded no alchol weekend, piece of cake (or flapjack!!) No problems at all. Had a great time with my Sparkling water, and best of all...no hang over!!! Everyone noticed the weight loss too which was even better!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

whereabouts in donegal were u? i love going there for a weekend, usually go to moville, letterkenny or bundoran. letterkenny is great for shopping, the penneys there is fantastic!

4. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Was in Ballyshannon, friends live there on Lough Erne, beautiful place. Went into Eniskillen for shopping yesterday. Belive Letterkenny is great alright, brill TK Maxx I believe!

5. Delli

Delli Talks too much

TK Maxx there is brill, i found the most gorgeous formal gown there but they didnt have it in my size. no other tk maxx in the north had it either, cos i phoned them all! was gutted. love the donegal accent as well, could listen to it all day.

6. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

well done glad you had a good time :)

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

glad you had a great time, will power wins again, good for you xxxx

8. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

well done darling,see you dont have to get drunk to enjoy yourself xx