Back from Donegal-No alcohol consumed!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thistime08, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey guys, been off air for a few days, trying to catch up now!! Well got through the dreaded no alchol weekend, piece of cake (or flapjack!!) No problems at all. Had a great time with my Sparkling water, and best of all...no hang over!!! Everyone noticed the weight loss too which was even better!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

whereabouts in donegal were u? i love going there for a weekend, usually go to moville, letterkenny or bundoran. letterkenny is great for shopping, the penneys there is fantastic!

4. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Was in Ballyshannon, friends live there on Lough Erne, beautiful place. Went into Eniskillen for shopping yesterday. Belive Letterkenny is great alright, brill TK Maxx I believe!

5. Delli

Delli Talks too much

TK Maxx there is brill, i found the most gorgeous formal gown there but they didnt have it in my size. no other tk maxx in the north had it either, cos i phoned them all! was gutted. love the donegal accent as well, could listen to it all day.

6. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done glad you had a good time :)

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    glad you had a great time, will power wins again, good for you xxxx

8. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done darling,see you dont have to get drunk to enjoy yourself xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.