Back from holiday and back on LT TFR!! :)

emerald81

Well folk had two weeks off for holiday in Austria....went to my pharmacy appointment this morning expecting masses of gain ( ate like a piglet in Austria) and only gain one single little pound...WELL CHUFFED!!! got my sachets now and back on it, knowing full well it will be a tough week but ready for it!! Gonna have an hour on here will having my shake and catch up on everyone's losses and news. it's good to be back :)

Thanks i was so pleased was actually dreading the scales. Back on it now 100% :) x

well done and good to see you back, i hope this week flys by for you, you are a pro now after all x

How long were you on 100% before and how long did you refeed before?! My fiancee is dyin at the thought if me going on holiday with my shakes in October!! I'm only finishing day8 but want to lose 5 stone!! Xx

I did 4 weigh ins then refeed for a week before holiday then a week on holiday eating and now back on tfr i have another 49 to lose!!! :)

ElectricLilac said:
well done and good to see you back, i hope this week flys by for you, you are a pro now after all x

Thankyou what a lovely comment *mwah!* xx

Back