Back from Holiday and now going it alone.........

sandypops

Loves life......
Hi

Been away to Malta for 2wks and was sooo nervous about leaving my products behind. Anyway made healthy choices and was really strict the first week then lost the plot the second week.........well I thought I did by the hubby says I am exaggerating .....anyway came back jumped on the scales and 2lbs gain........I usually at my old weight would gain around 7lbs in 2wks and once gained 10lbs so have to say I am really delighted. I did excercises in the pool every day to the embarassment of my hubby...lol and walked a lot and had an ice cream a week. I ate salads minus sauces every day with steak and salad or chicken at night. Breakfast was natural yoghurt and fresh fruit and did drink but in moderation.ie a glass of wine with a meal or a beer by the pool.........no binges though. Now I feel more confident and have decided to have break and see how I go and so far so good. Enjoying food but am aware that potentially I could very well be on a slippery slope.........will check in now and again to let you all know how I am going........thanks to you all for the support......it was the first holiday where I felt comfortable in a bikini and in myself.....I am still going to update my profile weekly with weight loss but not under cd..........thanks guys.............x:)

Well done Sandypops and good luck with the rest of your journey. I'm sure you will do fine. Excellent choices on your holiday by the sounds of it and a bikini!!! Well done.

Bren
X

Hey Sandypops.
Sounds like you had a fab holiday.. and well done you for going for the healthy options and only putting on 2 lbs...... I bet you looked fab in your bikini.
Good luck on your plan..... sounds like your really focussed.....
xxxx

Thanks guys

Not sure if totally focussed but am very aware of all my old habits and watching and checking myself with everything. I am so enjoying eating 3meals a day and savouring them not just eating for the sake of eating. CD helped me so much in a short space of time and I really hope I can keep going. I hope to have the 2lbs off by next monday and then a 1lb a wk would be fab. I intend to excercise ...........did 1hr of gardening last night......does that count??
Will keep posting as it keeps me motivated..........
Sandy
x

P.S Curly how good does a size 10 fit and has your head caught up yet? I find I still go straight to the 18's and am a 14now??? What is that all about??? You have done amazing ..............go girl......x

CD really does help and I think you will do well hon.. if you stick with your 3 meals a day and have fruit for snacks if you need it inbetween I am sure you will be well on your way!!!

Aww thanks size 10 feels wonderful..... but the size 8 dress I bought yesterday feels even better.. Still cant get my head quite round it..... but I know I feel good when shopping..

thanks hon x

OMG size 8.................I will never ever be a size 8.................too big boned.......you do look very petite in your piccies though..........you should be well proud of yourself.............x

Sandy well done love! I loved Malta when I went there years ago, would love to go back again but don't think there would be enough for the kids to do, more a 'couples' or adult type place I feel. Bikini eh? Don't think I've EVER felt confident enough to wear a bikini! xxxx

Hi Ladies

Laura I am just healthy eating so yesterday had small bowl bran flakes with skimmed milk for brekkie and a prawn salad for lunch with tablespoon home made marie rose sauce using low fat salad cream and ketchup and tabasco then at night I had homemade chilli with a medium size baked potato and for a snack in afternoon had two tablespoons natural low fat yoghurt with one tablespoon muesli and an apple. This morning it appears I have lost one of the 1lbs I put on but officially I should wait until Monday next to weigh myself so will wait until then and see.

Furry yes you are right Malta is really for adults and not your classic package family trip but my 9yr old adjusted after few days moaning and just got on with his swimming, scuba diving and enjoying his boring parents company..........have to say the back to back movie channel in hotel was a godsend.............and our card playing for jelly babies...............lol

Have a good day ladies

Well done on very small gain thats not bad at all in 2 weeks you should be well proud of yourself xxxx

Hi Julie

Thanks I am surprised I have to say........I guess my metabolism has kicked in at last..........used to just look at food and gain but now once I make healthy choices I seem fine...............I guess it is keeping it up though that matters........we shall see.

I see by your stats you are only 5lbs from goal.........how fab is that........how are you finding the introduction of food then..........S.X

Still on track and nothing lost but hey nothing gained

Hi
Well its now three weeks since I went on holiday and exactly the same weight as last weigh in which is fab as I am eating healthily and feel amazing..........Just a little update..............thanks............Sandy.x

Hey Sandy........
Good on you hon...... thats great news!! Sounds like you are doing fab.... So pleased to here you feel amazing.... what a wonderful feeling.
Keep smiling hon you deserve it xxxx

Hey Curly

You are at target now .........how does that feel then?

I stopped as was getting loads of comments about my thin face......to be fair it was thin when I started and then with the weight loss it did look not good.............back to last weigh in at 12.10 though and size 14 and happy................it was my size before I had kids and I do feel it is right for me. I start excercise next monday as have gym in the garage but been out of action due to kitchen fitting so cleaning it up and back to my fitness ..........cant wait............just wanna tone and if I lose more then fine and if not I am not bothered just maintaining is my focus..

Are you finding the cd maintenance good then? I think you would make a fab counsellor btw.............s.x

Hey Sandy..
Sounds like you are at the perfect weight and size for you hon, especialy thats where you feel happy.
That must be excellent having a gym in the garage you dont have to go far....... I did have a treadmill at home but got rid of it a long time ago wish I had it there now..

I have only hit my target weight today...... and that was the one my cdc officially set me so I would like to still be about 10 pounds less than that..... so not officially in maintanance I am on the 1000 step!!

Good luck with your maintainance hon...... I have only officially been a cdc for about 5 days and Im loving it.

Thanks so much x

Congrats ...................you will be brill............enjoy......Sandy

Back