Back from holiday!

sarahm85

Silver Member
Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

Had a great holiday - it was a well deserved break after a really busy year of teacher training! I was totally off plan from SW as I don't think I would have been able to relax and enjoy myself as much. I wasn't eating and drinking loads, but when I was eating and drinking I wasn't exactly making good choices! I've yet to weigh myself so I don't know what the damage is but as I know SW works so well I'm not too worried!

Lots of people who I know that live/work out there commented on my weight loss and said I looked great which was a brilliant confidence boost. I was still wobbly in my bikini but I didn't care one bit and for the first time in years I wasn't trying to hide myself away from everyone and covering myself up. I felt so happy about myself.

Got some more news - whilst on holiday my OH gave me a huge surprise (and a little cry) and proposed! We're not in a huge rush to get married, but I can't wait to start planning it all and decide on a date together.

Sorry for all the rambling - hope all is well on Minimins, can't wait to get stuck into SW and get back to noseying on here again!

Congratulations on your engagement. How exciting! Glad you had such a fab time away. You deserve it after a year working with the little horrors. It's good you're not worrying too much about any weight gain. As you say, the plan is so good you'll quickly drop any excess baggage. Welcome back! ZXXX

Wow!!! So much has happened for you!!

Congratulations on your engagement Hun...exciting stuff!!! Hubby and I said the same when he proposed to me - that we would wait 2 years before getting married..he asked me in September, by October the following year we were married! Lol.
Dont fret about gains, you can loose it again and you know that you can.

Welcome back and good luck!

x

Welcome back and :cupid: :love: congratulations!! That's lovely news! And you deserve to enjoy yourself and have a SW break when your on holiday, after all its what holidays are for! Like you said you know the plan works and you have a fab reason to get straight back on plan :D xx

Back