Back from holidays - WI tonight!!!

Yeah i guess the park hikes would help but unfortuantely i didnt do any! Ive been lots of times and this was me, my mam and sister generally shopping and relaxing over ther as my mam and dad have a house out there.
Well what ever will be will be!

welcome home :)

sounds like you had a brilliant time, my mouth watering just thinking about the food you mentioned.

main thing is your back and your determind to get straight back into it.

good luck for wi bet its niot half as bad as you fear

You were missed! Welcome back and remember whatever the scales say tonight, you can turn it around in no time!

I'm hoping you've had your positive weigh in by now!!

moomin,you make me laugh-I love your honesty!Really glad you enjoyed it. I would be more proud of coming back and restarting than of being good all through my hols. Gotta let it hang loose now and again( as long as you get straight back on the train).xx

welcome back.....missed you around here! glad you had a fab hol and if you do have a gain it'll be off in no time x

Well guys its a 2.5lb gain but im ok with that - plan to lose it this week!

You were well under your target for no more than 4lb! Hopefully it'll all be gone by this time next week and a little more! :D

xx

2.5! Well done could have been sooooo much worse. You'll have it off next week no doubt.:D

Well done!

Me and my 13 year old son have been doing SW since April. After being so good for so long, he is now starting to struggle and miss sweets etc. It was his idea to diet as he was a bit chubby, but obviously is still a 'kid' and misses the naughtly stuff (as I do....)
He has lost over 1 stone and looks great, so judging by your success I will probably start to 'let' him have weekends off a bit more regularly. :)

Michelle

That's brilliant! Only 2.5lb on!!! Way under your 4lb allowance!

I think so too - 2.5lb is losable in a week then im heading for SOTW godammit!!!

Back