Back from hols

pestydebz

Been re-feeding now for 4 days been away walked nearly 20 miles cycled 5 miles and camped took over 200 pics of birdys and nature tired but not hungry just posting my food blog lol as when i got back i jumped on the scales to see if i'd put on and ...............
lost a pound i think

friday ...2 shakes ..chicken breast green salad with balsamic vinigar

saturday ...2 shakes ..chicken breast green salad with balsamic vinigar

sunday ..2 shakes ..chicken breast green salad with balsamic vinigar

today salad with chicken breast and 2 shakes lol

moving on saturday and plan to eat 1 meal a day to keep strenth up for that

i did want to eat somthing different but strangely i didn't there was a voice in my head begging me not to i listened and now see this weeks food as a means to an end and keep food boring helps me not eat more

debz x

well

Glad you had a brill time Debs. Your doing great girl - sounds like your in control which is brilliant - you keep telling that voice to do one. Good luck with your forthcoming move :D x

lol, by the voice I meant listen to the good one and ignore the bad one :) lol

Good job you like chicken eh !!! LOL.

Are you planning on returning to tfr - or staying with chicken and shakes ?

You have done really well to lose - and be on holiday !

Caren

oh go back to me 3 shakes on the day after move i just had no energy to get on with packing ect
i will be 100% a lipobabe again

debz x

well done you!!

x

Welcome back hun. Sounds like you had an action packed holiday!

Good luck with the move.

x

Hi debz,
very well done to you for the last few days. Hope the move is going well, best of luck.
Doirin

Welcome back Debz!

Wow that's some exercise! You'll definitely lose weight with all that exercise!

Refeeding scares me as at the minute as I don't desire food at all and wish I never had to eat again! Too much like hard work!

Although saying that chicken breast with green salad and balsamic sounds delicious. Good luck with the move. They say moving house is one of the most stressful things you can do (not to stress you out or anything!)

X

Back