Back from LFCC - FAB time but could cry @ pics :'(

Heeey everyone x

I hope u all had as great a weekend as I have had :D

I finally got to meet GORGEOUS Peter Facinelli and OMG he smells soooooooooooooo gooooooood!!!!

My daughter has tactile aversion so we had our pics together with me next to him, And he said to her "Aww are you afraid of me?" and he said he liked my top I had made to meet him :D :D :D

We weren`t allowed to take photos at the autograph signing (not down to him) but I sneaked back later in the afternoon and asked for one as I was the last person to see him and managed to get 1 which I think is better than the professional one.

Re those, I look so truly AWFUL and FAT in them I very very nearly cried when I saw them :cry:

In the one with Tom Baker, I am so fat I look like a pelican!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Here are some pics, Some aren`t good quality as they`re pics of pics...

174.jpg

^^ Peter <3

176.jpg

^^ Alex Meraz (the photographer had a problem just after this with his camera so said wait a minute so Alex danced me around the photo shoot *melts* ) :D

175.jpg

^^ Bruce Boxleitner (Harley had an argument with him about vampires LOOOOL) But he was so kewl :D

178.jpg

^^ Awful 1 with Tom Baker :cry:

CIMG7439.jpg

^^ again with Bruce <3

CIMG7436.jpg

^^ With Darth Vader :D

CIMG7440.jpg

^^ Sendhil from Heroes <3

CIMG7441.jpg

^^ for oldies like me - The guy from Blakes 7 ;)

CIMG7446.jpg

^^ Cat from Red Dwarf - This guy is sooooo funny!!!

I have sme of me and Justin Chon & others, Will add them later if this post doesn`t bore u to tears :rolleyes:

I am determined to lose all this weight and see Peter again asap and get some decent photos :D

Had such a wonderful weekend <3 <3 <3

LiSe Xxxx

You look gorgeous hun, don't let anyone else tell you different

Looks like you had a great time.

Want to see more piccies please lol

Lise, you have distorted image of yourself - firstly, you say 'oldie', and you look about 19 !! Then fat D'oh ?

That guy in pic no 2 is very dishy - wish he'd be able to wrap his arms around me like that! xx

you look great in these pics! is the guy in the second photo the one who plays jacob? he looks so different! and in my opinion, he looked much better with the long hair! lol. it's nice to see another twilight fan here, i thought i was the only one! haha x

My. Word. You do NOT look like a pelican! You have the most gorgous eyes and very pretty smile and face... Pelican! I wish my arms were like yours... You look like you had a great time :D x

Aww Lisa i love these pics you look so happy in them and i agree with the others about distored body image about yourself you really are looking fab.

xx

Hey Lise!

Looks like you had a great time.

My other half knew Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) - he grew up near where he used to live and Dave used to train at the gym with my OH's stepdad.

Really wish we could've made it, but I'm looking forward to working at Memorabilia at the Birmingham NEC in November - should be plenty of stars doing signings there (I had the pleasure of meeting Craig Charles from Red Dwarf at the March Memorabilia this year, I wanted to talk Red Dwarf and he just wanted to talk about the band on my t-shirt! Really lovely guy and much cuter in the flesh than you'd imagine)

Thanks for kind words everyone x But I really am very fat still :( I have SO many chins :cry:

LOL@ saying i`m old and looking 19 - I am 37!!!!!

But thanks ;) Xx

Here are a couple more pics ;)

CIMG4999.jpg

^^ I WANT this hat!!! lol

CIMG5008.jpg

^^ Another one with Alex <3

CIMG5014.jpg

^^ Another one with Danny <3

CIMG5018.jpg

^^ With Justin Chon <3

CIMG5020.jpg

^^ another hat I WANT lol

CIMG5021.jpg

^^ Chewbacca <3

CIMG5022.jpg

^^ R2D2!! <3

And a couple more of THE GORGEOUS!!! Peter Facinelli <3 <3 <3

PeterI190709Zoom.jpg

<3 <3 <3

120.jpg

/sigh <3

Hun, looks like you had a fab time and I agree with the others you look lovely!!

You may not be happy with it be were seeing it from a different perspective to you, and think how much weight you have already lost that will have made a difference but they say the image of ourselves takes a while to catch up......dont be so hard on yourself....and you deffo dont look 37 ;)

Back