Back from my holiday!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
Just got back from my holiday from Crete, I had a wonderful time, it was sooo hot and lovely and I am getting weighed on Monday so I will see how much I put on. I got right back onto the diet on Tuesday so I think I put on about 7lbs but we shall see!!

I was so happy, I managed to get the plane seat around me WITH NO EXTENSION BELT! I couldnt believe it!!! AND the tray went down on the plane for the dinner, with no problems!!!

I felt much fitter and the heat didnt bother me as much as last year!

Only 7 stone to lose now!!

welcome back hun, glad you had a great holiday.
think how much fitter etc you will feel next holiday.xx

Welcome back and well done for getting straight back on it. Good luck for Monday, I am sure you'll be fine. Glad to hear you felt better this year. Just think how great you'll feel next year with the last 7 stone gone! x

I know what you mean! On the way out my seat belt only just fitted, I was so close to having to ask for an extension but gave it one last try and it went on, but on the way home there was plenty of room! However, I can't wait to not even have to worry about it, it will be amazing

Of course, I'd only lost 2 stone, but you've lost nearly 7 already so can only imagin how much better you must have felt! x

Back