Back from the Docs....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
After seeing the nurse twice who although said she was pleased with my result didn't seem overly enthusiastic I can't tell you how fab it was to see the Doc who was so so happy with me & smiled continuously. She said I have done terrifically & that she is proud of me as she knows its not easy! She asked if I felt ready to come off them as I told her I often forget to take them but I was honest & said no that I don't trust myself so she has put it on repeat again for 3 months (still have to weigh in with nurse every 4 weeks but have gone for the other nurse at the surgery) & then we will review again to see if I still need them.... She said on their scales its just under 14kg loss so I am a happy happy girl......

That's great Lexie well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fantasic Lexie well done

Ooh just noticed they're actually on repeat for 4 months not 3. I'm gonna stop taking with my breakfast (unless I have an egg) so I'll be able to stockpile a bit so if she won't let me have them after April I'll have enough to take one a day for several months just to keep the fear factor there........

Ooh just noticed they're actually on repeat for 4 months not 3. I'm gonna stop taking with my breakfast (unless I have an egg) so I'll be able to stockpile a bit so if she won't let me have them after April I'll have enough to take one a day for several months just to keep the fear factor there........
wow lexie thats great! gives you a right buzz dont it?
ive had the same thoughts and issues with the doctor!
im fast approaching my goal weight, and if i get any on the 6th im sure they will be the last!
think when i am done and finished with the xen i think ill have a look it the health food shop and see what they have regarding maintaining my weight! "just a thought though"
anyway congrats again..XX :family2:

Gave me a huge buzz! I think that I'll just need to continue to be honest that I don't trust myself to not be on them.....

You could always buy alli for a couple of months . Then you won't be going 'cold turkey' as it were. But dropping slowly. Or the last month you could start the last month by only taking them alternate days

I've still got another 5 stone at least to lose though so not sure how long they let you stay on them...... Have to go it alone some time I guess....

a big well done lexie! u have done so well and shud be proud of yourself! I don't see why they would take you off xenical after the 3 months because your doing so well and losing weight and your obviously the right candidate for these tablets that it wud be silly to take u off them. just dont go telling them that you have been 'forgetting' to take them otherwise they will just think you can do it without them anyway. im happy for you girl u must be absolutley buzzing xx

how do they work?

They work by blocking a third of the fat that you eat so in theory helping you lose weight

and you can only get them from the docs I guess?

Well done Lovely!! So So pleased for you, Onwards and Downwards! xx

Back