back from weigh in number 20

nicki26

Gold Member
back from weigh in number 20 and i have lost another 4.5 lbs ! my bmi is finally healthy....not long to go now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

my chemist wanted me to start refeed tomorrow as she thinks i look fine as i am and thinks that i am going to look too thin if i go to my target of 9 stone 7, i am 10 stone 3 at the moment and have told her i am definitely doing at least one more week and will take it from there.

so many people have said that they think that i should stop now and that my weight suits me as i am, not sure if i am taking it to far wanting to get to 9 stone 7, will just see what next week brings but all is good and i feel great. xxxxxxxxxxx:p

Thats fantastic nicki well done. I think you should carry on until you are comfortable with your weight, it's your body not theirs xxx

dont stop until you want to - i aint gonna :D

Well done.

I agree stick with it until you feel in yourself that you are the right weight.

How tall are you?

you will now when you are ready..until then keep going :)

h xx

Great loss Nicki, well done!

Remember, it is your body, no-one elses, if you don't get to your target you'll never know if it suits you or not. Ignore everyone else, do what is right for you!

x

yeah try to get to your target weight, at least it leaves room for "if" you ever put on a bit at least you know you will still look just as pretty if you are 10st 3!

thats great, well done! i want a lower bmi too, if you stop at 25, when you have a holiday or xmas etc, and gain a little, you will feel crappy if your bmi goes up over 25, but if you aim a little lower, you have a healthy window, where you dont have to worry about the odd few pounds and just cut back a little. but if you went over 25, it may affect your mood and your resolve.

do what you feel is best for you.

well done again

xx

i want a lower bmi but i dont want to look 2 thin and even i can see that apart from tummy n inner thighs needing a good toning up the rest of my body is looking slim enough as i still want a few curves, so i really am stuck lol i dont know whether to do this one more week and see where i am then go for the refeed or what, she wasnt keen on giving me any shakes today so i really dont think she will be happy about it next week ! she said if i lose anymore my boobs will be gone completely and my face will start to look drawn in, i dont think she is saying it for any other reason apart from the fact that its the truth as when i stop she will lose my lipo money lol she wont benefit from it.what do u think?

Well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

Nicki do another week and see how you feel. If you are happy then refeed, if not give it another week. Some people still lose on refeed so it could drop you down another few pound.

It has to be your decision not hers. My chemist knows my target and is happy for me to go for it. It gives me a BMI just below 24. It may not suit me, who knows, I haven't been that weight since I was at uni but I sure as hell want to give it a go.

Good luck with whatever YOU decide.

x

like cf said, you have to decide, you can always put a little weight back on again, its easier than trying to lose it! :D and surely more fun :D:D

good luck.

xx

Absolutely brilliant news ! :D

Chuffed to nuts for you ! Another LT success story ! A new chapter begins - maintenance. Best of luck for the refeed x :)

WOW! I knew u would kick ass! Thats awesome! You have done soooooo well!

Everyone must be amazed at how much you have achieved! And I hope you are feeling very proud of yourself! Great that you are in the healthy BMI!

Your weight is YOUR weight - and as long as you are healthy and you are happy thats all that matters! Im sure you are going to look awesome whatever weight you decide to go for!

Well done babe!
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Back