back from weigh in number 20

You are a real inspiration! I'm the same height as you and my BMI was the same as yours was. when I started :)
I havn't been in the 9 stones since my teens
You've really given me the strength to go for it, I was 11 st for my wedding (28yrs ago) and looked OK, but would LOVE to do what you've done and get right down there. You GO for it girl!!:jelous:

Hi nicki,

My target is to lose 8 stone so it is inspiring to see you achieving that or very near it, well done hun. Don't worry about the final target, just see how you go this week. You will know yourself when you are ready to stop losing. Even if you want to lose a little more an the pharmacist won't give you any more, as someone said you can still lose a bit more on refeed.

From what ur saying ur original goal was 9st 13lbs an you may find that is the correct goal for you, how exciting just waitin to see, savour ur success, u done brill girl x

back from weigh in number 20 and i have lost another 4.5 lbs ! my bmi is finally healthy....not long to go now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations and well done!!!

Fantastic achievement in 20 weeks!!!:wow::wow::wow:

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

My chemist also thinks i look great, but, she doesnt see me naked!!! AND HAS PROMISED TO LET ME DECIDE WHEN I STOP AS LONG AS ITS 20 OR OVER BMI WISE my legs are needing to drop and i think the last stone will come off there!
If you are happy then stop, if not carry on..the weight will come off where its needed your top half of your body will stay the same and your bottom half will shed the lbs in my opinion!!
My legs and lower stomach have only just really started to go and i think it will be those and only those areas i will lose weight from now
FOLLOW YOUR HEART
GREAT LOSS HUN XXX

well done on ur WI, good work

I'm 5ft 4 too.

When i did LT before i stuck at it until i was 9st 4lbs. I didn't want to stop at 10st as i felt i was too near the top end of my BMI & could easily get back into the 'overweight' bit.
My face does go all slim & a little gaunt when i'm 9st 4lbs but my body needed to get to that weight.

Stick with it until you are 100% happy :D

well done Nicki on another great loss !

you have done amazingly....:D

Debz x

Wow awesome achievement, you deserve to enjoy life more and treat yourself a bit now!! Well done!

Back