Back i come

Rkmriddell

Gold Member
I am probably bigger than I've ever been. I haven't weighed in yet, still can't decide if I want to as I get really stressy over it. For the last two months or so I've just been awful, cba to cook so eating takeaways, viscous circle you know how it is.

About me? I'm 31, twin boys who are 4 and have been there and done every diet that there is. This is half the problem. I love food, I love healthy food. But when I'm trying to stick to plan my head starts arguing with itself over carbs, calories, etc. They're all quite similar but the contradicting bits make it hard for me.

I did SW properly four years ago and lost 1st 10 before I fell off the wagon and then tried something else etc. I was going to group then. I have tried since to go to group but I just don't enjoy them, the whole naming shaming thing which is all it's ever been at the groups I've been too? Just doesn't work for me, not worth the two hours. So I'll be doing it from home hopefully with the support of you guys.

My focus has to be my kids. They can't grow up with these problems and one of them is so like me with his eating its scary. I have a puppy coming in a few weeks so I need to lose some weight to keep him fit. Also I am going to America in May and don't want to be as fat sweaty etc as I am in heat.

I have probably 5/6 stone to lose :( I am pushing a size 20 and would like to get to around a 14 I think. Not expecting that by May but would at least like to not be as round and unfit as I am xx

Day 1

B porridge milk and banana (hex ab)
L hot choc (3)
D pasta chicken tomatoes spinach onion garlic bread (10)
S bit of boys pasta ham sweet corn

Hi welcome back to SW and to Minimins. Like you, I don't go to a class and do it alone with the help from this site. You know that the diet works, as you've done it before. I would agree that 5-6 stones by May is a bit of a tall order, but hey ho you could be well on the way by then.
Your diary looks good, but the garlic bread is a bit high on syns:( ouch! Still, that's what they're there for to enable us to treat ourselves a bit.
Good luck with your goals, and keep posting on here
Tina x

Day two today. Been ok, have a training day tomorrow hoping that I can get a good option there. Didn't stray at bonfire night bar a taste of kids candy floss...

B porridge and banana hex a b
L leftover chicken and pasta
D hot choc 3 marshmallow 4

No dinner as too late to cook and really not that hungry x

Bex! We all have has a bad year I think! So glad to see you back and Emma! (I just came back myself onto SW 4weeks ago)
At least you know what's been a problem for you and what's worked. You really inspired me and I'm sure you can again :) xxx

Back