Back in the swing

Andy R.

Time for a change
Hi everyone, havent been on the site too much in the last month or so. while ive still steadily lost weight. im thinking i could do better. ive been going alot more and drinking, sticking to vodka and diet coke. but they all add up lol. So from this week im gonna try and make alittle more effort. and prepare more of my own meals. so gonna use this site more again and use the recipes thread to get some ideas. So while i havent fallen off the wagon by any means, just gonna have a bigger push to reach my goals, i might and its a big might start some form of excerise lol. Well i'll be posting more again, and stealing everyones ideas lol

Welcome back! Glad you've stayed on track but you're definitely in the right place to get things moving...from ideas pinching to arse kicking!!!

Welcome back Andy and good luck with your continuing weight loss. X

wow look how much you have lost Andy a huge well done to you!

I have been well and truely off the wagon for past few weeks argh!

Been mostly good this week so fingers crossed itll pay off at weigh in!

I am sure guitar hero could count as your exercise now you have the drums lmao!!

X

Well back andy

Yep the recipes on here are gawjus especially when they include a piccy mmmm

Good luck :)

thanks for the welcome. ive already made a few things from here. and tonight im gonna russle up a parkin cake.
I'll be busting out the rock band drums tonight, dunno if it counts as excersie tho cos i'll be crap at it :sigh:

Back