Back on Discover and feel like I CAN do it :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Lost in Space, 27 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Lost in Space

Lost in Space New Member

hello everyone, I have just joined and i feel like I've come across a saviour. The PP plan just totally hasn't worked for me, back in the day when I was on Discover I lost 3 stones and therefore I know it works. I did PP for a couple of weeks and I lost nothing, to be honest I think mentally it just didn't click for me and made me feel like I couldn't do it.
    Anyway after some searching I found this site and basically I dug out all my old discover books etc and am back on track, been a couple of days but I know what I'm doing which just makes me feel a lot more positive, know what I mean?

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Louise~

~Louise~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21.3%)
    Diet:
    5:2 Intermittent Fasting, Slimming World
    yes I'm the same, gained 1.5 lbs on pp in two weeks. Good luck!

4. kimima

kimima Member

Diet:
    weightwatchers discover
    In a battle, want to go to a ww class for the support but want to do discover! Help!

5. Nearly*There

Nearly*There Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(22.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I lost 3 stone with WW 2010 would this have been the Discovery plan? because I can't remember!

6. Tracer

Tracer Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm with you--- i felt like i'd been dumped when they changed to propoints---i've tried it and now i'm a stone heavier, so i've quit class and doing discovery alone---thankfully i kept all of my old stuff, so i've gotta go a read it all again cos i'm getting confused with the new plan----good luck. Xx

7. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I'm still going to class but doing discover on the sneak. Need the class for motivation, but really can't work with pp. For me its worth going to class and paying, because I know I'll stick at it! And it will be free when I get to maintenance...one day =P

8. leeejordan

leeejordan Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    WW discover plan
    Good lu ck on your quest. Just a little motivation needed. I find the first 2 weeks is the hardest after that I seem to blend it into my lifestyle.
    Happy dieting

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.