back on exante

millie28

hi
guys i was on exante a while ago and now im back onto it. ive not lost or gained so much since i was last on it. first day today. done well ive had two litres of water and three shakes already. if i struggle this evening i think ill have one more shake to keep me going so that will be 4 shakes instead of the three. hop i manage to stick to it!

Welcome back Millie...you're going to get some super support on here!

Welcome back Millie and well done on staying the same:happy096:

That's the joy of Exante is that it is flexible and you can have three or four packs no problem.

hey thanks guys. usually at this time of the evening im really starving and i eat! and eat like mad. but even thoguh ive had hunger oangs ive still stuck to it and feel really good for it. i have to say iv e never gone a whole week and not eaten weekends are bad for me but hopfully ill get to friday and be ok. as long as i get to friday with no eating and sticking to the shakes ill be roud of myself. id say ive been on and off exante since october. but it feels good ive not gained loads. i really want to be 9 stone ive got 1 stone 7 pounds to get to that target. even if i got to 9.7 id be so chuffed :)

Welcome back Millie and good luck!xxx

hey millie welcome back im sure you will b fine, good luck on your journey :)..i am going to be starting on friday hopefully when i go back home from uni...but i am hoping the pack has arrived today though i have not had a email from them saying a time or anything as such...:s..
i only got a confirmation email from them saying the order has been processed....
mwh

orite thanx caligas...right so i am hoping they will defoo have come thru then todai..:)
mwah

Back