Back on it after getting engaged!!

mrsmca2b

I have been 100% today...so far after 2 weeks of celebrating getting engaged! Just off to an attack class, got a dress to slim for :) xxx

i was just like you in april this year : one celebration turns into another hehe before you know 2 weeks worth but it only happens once so celebrate in style :)

Congratulations to you :)

Ive also just began the whole wedding planning and its exciting cant wait altho mines 4 and half years away i want to plan it to a tea just want it to be perfect.

89lbs down 30lbs to go i will be slim for THE dress :)

Happy wedding planning :)

Xx

Congratulations!!!

Congrats from one bride to be to another!!!! Wedding planning is so much fun (and a little stressful!!!) xxx

Awww, congratulations! Enjoy every minute of the wedding planning, it's such an amazing time for such a special occasion. My wedding day truely was the happiest day of my life

Thanks, I'm very excited already...helped along with the return of don't tell the bride!! Love it!! :) might be asking for some tips from other brides to be or recent brides!x

Congratulations on the engagement and enjoy the planning of it! I am loving planning mine it's alot of fun but as someone has already said it can get stressful but I am sure it will all be worth it!!
We will all be slim for our big days! x

Back