Back on it again...

lisi

Hello All!

Starting back on the WW (Old points system) after the fesitvities and a holiday away. I managed to pile on a FEW pounds.

Weighing in at 11.3.... Weigh day is Friday.

Wish me luck!

Look forward to talking with you all :)

xx

Good luck!

ive found this time being able to come on the forum on my fone when im bored and want to nibble has really helped me keep my mind on the target! just hoping the determination lasts.

how r u finding it?

ive found this time being able to come on the forum on my fone when im bored and want to nibble has really helped me keep my mind on the target! just hoping the determination lasts.

how r u finding it?

I've definitely been a lot better since actively reading and posting in the site :) Haven't quite got round to using it on the phone yet though. Its very useful to come and look for inspirational recipes etc rather than plough my way through a few bags of crisps!! Lol. xx

lol thats very true although i did have some doritos earlier... pointed of course.

i made the diet coke chicken recipe last night. it was lovely even the hubby liked it

landa x

lol thats very true although i did have some doritos earlier... pointed of course.

i made the diet coke chicken recipe last night. it was lovely even the hubby liked it

landa x

Well done for pointing the Dorito's ;) A lot of the time I think "Oooh, a handful wont hurt and I wont need to point them" But I think thats been my downfall in the past - everything that now passes me lips goes on the tracker and is pointed.

What is the diet coke chicken? Sounds interesting :D xx

Back