back on it!

Hi all,
Im sorry to say i did have some wine last night and not feeling my best this morning! Back on it today though, im going to a gig on 30th april, so no treats and strict induction until then!
Danielle x

Keep drinking the water to help ur head, Danielle.

Hope u have a good day

Woofy X

Morning, bad head. Tut Tut. ;)

morning. i over done it on the vodka last night too. went straight to my head. woke up this morning buzzing. think it was still in my system :D

Morning people, arent kids just delightful when you have a hangover, ive already had 4 pints of water already and some scrambled egg and a few slices of bacon, feel a little better now. Didnt help that Kai decided to get up at 6 am, not like him they normally sleep the clock round until 7.30-8.30am, typical!
Danielle

What is it with everyone drinking on a school night??! Not fair!!! :(:D

Im off sick at the moment, had my appendix out 4 weeks ago, no drinking on a school night when im back at work!

lol ahhh... that's ok then! I'll let you off! ;) :D

I used to drink and then go to work the next day all the time... crazy! I couldn't do it now though. Especially when you're on induction! :eek: Just call me Lightweight Larry! lol

I'm not saying a word here. :D

im off the booze till i go on holiday in just over 5 weeks staying on indction till then too so hope for good weight loss before i go
from what every1 says i think i will be taking it very slowly as dont whant to be drunk before i know it lol

It'll hit you hard on induction, believe me Linda. :D

Where you off to Saunders, anywhere nice??

I feel sorry for you ladies getting up with young ones - I have been there 4 times :p
If it's any consolation they get worse LOL. Mine now eat me out of house and home and anything I buy for my diet, they are into like a team of parasitic termites (are termites parasitic?) I go to get the cream...it's gone! Same with my cheese, pepperamis etc :mad:

Where you off to Saunders, anywhere nice??

I feel sorry for you ladies getting up with young ones - I have been there 4 times :p
If it's any consolation they get worse LOL. Mine now eat me out of house and home and anything I buy for my diet, they are into like a team of parasitic termites (are termites parasitic?) I go to get the cream...it's gone! Same with my cheese, pepperamis etc :mad:
hehe, i know that feeling. i have 5 kids. my eldest 2 have flown the nest but ive still got a 16, 3 and 2 year old at home. my 16 year old eats all the chocolate and her treats in one day then moans coz i wont let her have a pepperami. blooming kids. couldnt do without them though lol :D

My Son, Jamie is 32 now and the first thing he does when he comes over is root around in the fridge. LOL

So it's gonna go on for ever Jim??? I can't afford them any more! :cry:

LOL, well with boys anyway Caz. :D

Back