Back on it!!!

Clare35

Right! I told myself I'd get back on it today and I woke up really fired up and ready to be good.

So I've had my bowl of cereal and half a grapefruit and I have taken the first pill after almost a week.

I weighed myself at home and i think I've put back on 3lbs which could've been a lot worse and usually would of been. Now I have until my next weigh in at the doc's (10th Jan) to lose those 3lbs and as much more as I possibly can.

I'm not really one for new Year's resolutions but last year i set myself some aims and I achieved half of them. The ones that I didn't do were "get a new car", well finances are not going to make that easy, and the other one was "lose 4st" and that is at the top of my list for this year along with "getting out more socially" and "not being on my own this time last year".

So it's more about leading a happy and healthy life in 2011!!!

I hope everyone else is doing well and I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year!!

Clare
xx

hiya claire. im back on the wagon 2 only had 2 days off. And to be honest didnt really go over board.But did enjoy everything i had. my weigh in is same as yours too.so now im focused again.lol

Back on the straight and narrow ( and the tabs :D) tomorrow for me :)
x

Well day one done and dusted for me and started day 2 ok too, although I don't feel very hungry at the moment.

The scales have already started going back in the right way (I know I shouldn't weigh myself everyday but i can't help it!), so that has pleased me to know the weight isn't being stubborn.

Hope everyone else is getting back on the straight and narrow without too mch trouble

xx

Well done Clare :D Back on track from today, so far so good ( I've only just had my brekkie lol)

Well done Clare!

I've got the in-laws and family round today - hope I survive and stick to the healthy options I've prepared, and not be found later sat in a corner rocking and chunnering away to myself with sausage rolls on my face, in my mouth, in my hair!!

Ha Ha!! that is an image that i know very well, although I seem to find the sausage roll ends up well and truly IN my mouth and then forever on my hips!!

I would say don't stress about it too much if you're still having Christmas/New Year family gatherings. I'm only being good because mine are all done with now and after Boxing Day I always feel like that is the end of the year rather than New Year's Eve (which is a celebration I've never enjoyed).

Plus as I'm on my own if I don't start being good now, I'll end up bored and start eating for the sake of something to do.

If i was you i'd stack my plate high with really good stuff and a couple of the not so good things too so that you don't get tunnel vision and start scoffing every sausage roll in sight!

Good luck, but more imprtantly, have fun xx

Good on you girls. I'm totally back on it now. I get very depressed at this time of year for various reasonsand have really indulged lately. I don't weigh myself but feel bloated and out of shape.

Had a cream cake today and felt so crap after eating it but couldn't stop myself. I didn't even enjoy it! I'm not letting the pounds creep on!I've chucked out all the junk in the house and am fighting the flab!

I took xenical all the time but never had any 'troublesome' incidents. I'm very suprised- do you think that means that it isn't working anymore?

It's very hard to stay motivated when you have'cabin fever' and it's cold and gloomy outside. We're gonna do it though!!!! :jelous:

Well I survived yesterday, honestly - it was rather fun! My two little nephews are so sweet! Survived the food side of it too - bonus!

Felt rough today though, not alcohol related, just generally rough, so after errands run, cleaning up done, I settled down with a brew and a good old plate of "I'm going to make you feel better" Lancashire cheese on toast. Very yummy. Very big mistake! :eek: Still at least now I'll be avoiding the cheese board tomorrow when we have more guests coming!!

Back