Back On It

Losingthelard

So am back!

July 2017 started the CWP and lost two stone. Since Christmas (yes Christmas!) I have messed around with it!! Technically still been on it but haven’t had 1 good day! Obviously not lost any weight and in fact have put on about 7lb.Anyway enough is enough! I didn’t get to goal last year and still had at least two more stone to lose.

Yesterday I got weighed and I am now trying to draw a line under it and get back on track!

I am on SS 3 packs a day.

Welcome back and good luck with CWP:classic_smile:

Do you find the first couple of days the hardest?

Yes I really do find the first two days the hardest!

Am pretty pleased that since I haven’t really been doing it that the weight hasn’t piled on!!

Am loving the new strawberry and banana smoothie-so nice.

Trying to stay away from the bars and once I have one i want more 🙈

Once you’re in ketosis it really does make this diet that bit easier...hang in there.

Well done you on keeping most your weight off...that will help build your confidence for the future knowing you can maintain the weight loss.

Day one almost done...

Welcome back. You are doing. Yoda approves.
images

Weigh in tomorrow

Won’t have lost - have been all over the place this week!!!
It’s not uncommon for the first week to be up and down regardless of diet...the first couple of weeks is about learning how the diet works and getting back into a routine, even if you have done it before, each time is different...any slip ups now should be looked at and see if there is anything you can do or change to prevent them in the future.

Even if you only have one good day in the week...it’s still a step in the right direction and focus on your motivation for restarting and remind yourself of your goals.

You were and are very successful at losing weight and keeping it off...build on your success going forward.

Good luck with weigh in.

Not a great weigh in on Tuesday as I have cheated almost all of the week! Lost a pound.

Am determined to sort this out and was on plan yesterday 100%.I looked at myself in the mirror yesterday morning and thought I really need to do this!! In have an image in my head if all the clothes etc I would like to wear but can’t because I need to lose two or three stone.

Back